Monday, January 16, 2012

Starting With A Hello

I tried to maintain a blog of my own for a long time now. I am a bit afraid of writing in public as I am not that rich in vocab. I used to write for myself only in my diaries. I don't know why I was writing those but when I read my old diaries I kind of feel I was living a different life then.
I don't know what people write in their blogs. Some are good in literature, so they write their thoughts, some share their knowledge on different subjects. I am neither that knowledgable nor I am good in any literature. I am also not a Celebrity so no one will be interested in my life story.
So this is just a start and I hope I will figure out what to write in the mean time. A big hello to all my friends and those who accidentally stop by my blog.

With Lots of Love,
Surajit

2 comments:

  1. Dear Surajit, your blog has a wonderful look your introduction is very nice. I appreciate your view on choosing friends and your understanding of life. But I wonder why your first post is full of pessimism! You write so well! How you alone can judge yourself! Go on writing, don't stop and don't ever think negatively. You are a real celebrity, a very good writer and knowledgeable person. I know this much about you. Please don't try to disprove my words...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nani...But I don't know what to write...I even don't know how to manage these blogs...Hope I get some time to focus on my writings...and thanks for the encouragement :)

      Delete